Discover the perfect fitness formula tailored for you by Testify Performance at TTC. Our programming is an empowering journeys towards enhanced vitality, flexibility and strength to support your tennis game as well as a happy, healthy lifestyle. Join us and experience the perfect blend of fitness and comradery, right here at Taylor Tennis.
Testify Performance’s certified and qualified professionals provide a fun & motivating environment delivered through semi-private training to help you reach your goals both on and off the court.
Step 1 – Book an Assessment
Our assessment process includes a musculoskeletal screen, physiological testing, and an interview with a performance coach to go over clients’ goals and expectations. Assessments take approximately 60min.
To book your assessment please contact email@example.com
Step 2 – Select Training Frequency
Membership options: Individualized programming in a semi-private environment
2 x week: $147.00/month
3 x week: $220.00/month
4 x week: $294.00/month
Step 3 – Book your sessions.
Book your training sessions through our app at the convenience of your schedule.
Step 4 – Get Training
We operate in a semi-private environment. This means there are always coaches on the floor to help all participants. Coaches set up exercises, make sure proper technique is being used, keep you motivated and ensure you are enjoying your Testify experience.
The clinic focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and management of injuries and conditions related to sports and physical activity. Staffed with top professionals with specialized training in physiotherapy, athletic therapy, massage therapy and mental performance.
Our clinic has a range of services for athletes and athletic individuals:
- Diagnosis and treatment of sports-related injuries, such as sprains, strains, fractures and overuse injuries
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation services to help individuals recover from injuries and improve their athletic performance
- Nutrition counselling and guidance on training and conditioning
- Orthopedic care for injuries or conditions affecting the bones or joints
- Concussion management, including diagnosis or treatment of concussion and other head injuries